The guidelines to write and present the proposals are described below:
- Summary (in English and in Spanish, 150 words), containing the following aspects:
- Introduction: This section describes the context where the research was carried out, reason why the topic was selected, importance of the study, reason why the research was carried out.
- Purpose: Here the writer states and explains the research objectives, intentions, questions or hypothesis.
- Research approach and method: In this part, the author mentions and justifies the research approach and method that was selected, describes briefly the subjects, the context and the research procedures, as well as the instruments that were used for the data and information collection.
- Product: In this section, the writer presents the main findings, the degree to which the research objectives were reached and the answers to the research questions.
- Conclusion: This section suggests the importance of the findings, considering the contribution to the theory, the research area and professional practice and suggest practical uses as well as possible applications for further research.
- Body of the article:
Key words. - Five, in English and in Spanish.
- Introduction: Present the research topic area, studied theme, and the research study, mentioning if it is: descriptive, explanatory, evaluative, correlational, interpretative, ethnographic, etc. Also, emphasize the research problem or topic.
- Literature review: Present the main terms, concepts, and theoretical claims or principles, models, etc. analyzing and discussing the ideas presented by the main authors who have studied the topics related to the research or study presented.
- Research methodology: Describe the research approach: qualitative, quantitative or mixed. Describe the research method: case study, longitudinal research, transversal research, experimental research, cuasi-experimental research, etc. Describe the data type (describe and justify the data base, or universe, or sample, etc.) Characterize the subjects (describe the participants in the research). Context (describe the geographic and the institutional context where the research was carried out). Instruments (describe the research instruments used to collect information and data). Data analysis methods (describe and justify the quantitative, qualitative or mixed methods).
- Main findings: Synthesize, present, interpret and argue the most significant results found.
- Main limitations of the study (related to the geographical or institutional context or knowledge area where the conclusions or suggestions could be applicable).
- Main applications and impact of the research: Describe the main benefits of the research and the possible applications of the proposal.
- Conclusions: Describe the main conclusions generated from the answers to the research questions.
Topics for the articles:
- Learning and teaching processes.
- Professional competencies development.
- Teaching methodology based on constructivist principles.
- Alternative language learning theories.
- Curriculum design: design of language programs or language courses.
- Design, selection and adaptation of language teaching materials.
- Language learning evaluation.
- Language and culture.
- Research and professional development.
- Educational technology in languages.
- Title using Arial font, size14
- Text using Arial font, size 12
- Margins: top 2.5, bottom 2.5, left 2.5, right 2.5.
- Spaces: 1.5
- No indented paragraphs
Length of the articles:
- 8 to 12 pages containing text (from 3,000 to 5,000 words approximately)
- 1-2 pages containing references (using the American Psychological Association APA format)
Languages: The articles can be written in English, French, German, or Spanish.
The editorial process includes a review by a strict pair of "blind" reviewers and the use of Plagscan software to verify that ethical standards are respected and that there is no plagiarism in any of the documents.
Values and Culture
This section contains the papers related to values and culture.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes set forth therein and will not be provided to third parties or for use for other purposes.